CAREERS» Career Opportunities with Street Tax
Why Street Tax?
Street Tax is a growing company that specializes in bookkeeping and personal taxes. Street Tax is the bookkeeping team for businesses and individuals seeking bookkeeping services in Grande Prairie. We are a full-service accounting and bookkeeping firm focused on helping local businesses and residents keep their tax profiles clear and books up to date.
We are currently looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience managing financial records and performing various accounting tasks.
- Reconciliations, including bank/credit cards, CRA accounts, and loans
- Preparing and filing GST returns
- Preparing payroll and calculating remittance details for the client
- Maintain an organized client filing system
- Maintain client accounts – filing system, records, and communication
- Perform other accounting and administrative duties as required
- Bookkeeping Certificate, QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor Online, and/or Business Admin Certificate.
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper or in a similar accounting role
- Proficiency in accounting software, such as QuickBooks or Sage
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent at meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others
Dependant on experience
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (37.5 hours a week) plus extended hours during tax season.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a range of perks and benefits to our employees, including:
- Flexible work arrangements for personal responsibilities
- Fridays off in the summer
- A week off at Christmas/Holiday season
- Flexible benefits: choose allocation between multiple programs, including health/dental care, physical activity costs or RRSPs
- Life insurance, disability insurance, and prescription coverage
- A supportive, positive, and friendly environment
If you are looking for a rewarding work environment where you can make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply for our bookkeeper position.
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter below or drop your application off at our location, 10712 100 St #102, Grande Prairie, AB.
Submit your Resume
Get In Touch
You Deserve a Pain Free Tax Season
Let us take away the stress.