BOOKKEEPING GRANDE PRAIRIE
Bookkeeping is a vital part of your businesses’ day to day activities. It involves recording, storing and retrieving financial transactions. The average small business owner spends 6.8 hours a week on b
Our Bookkeeping Services in Grande Prairie:
- Bank and Credit Card account reconciliations
- Full-Cycle Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Verifying and Recording Client/Customer Invoices
- Recording Receipts from Customers
- Source deduction calculation and remittance
- GST calculation and remittance
- T4 preparation & filing
Monthly Financial Reporting, including:
- Balance sheets
- Income statements
- Accounts payable list
- Accounts receivable list
- Customized reports
- Year-end preparation of bookkeeping records for the accountant.
Let us help you with the most up to date computer software, Sage and Quickbooks which is used by thousands of business across Canada.
Are you ready to skip all the hassles of bookkeeping, saving time and money? We will dedicate our time, saving you on average 6 hours a week. Let us do what we do best so you can do what you do best, you’ll be happy you made the switch.